Recent Twitters

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Best Ebay Auction Ever

Haunted Nintendo

I brought this System home, and on the first night of playing, about 10 minutes into the game, I began hearing sounds similar to human voices, mumbling to the background music of the television.

Naturally I thought it may have been static or something to that effect, or maybe it somehow interfered with a truck driver's CB Radio System, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

But it continued through-out the entire time I was playing, stop for a minute or two, then start again. It got to the point where I went really close to the TV, I paused the game to try to hear it a little better, but then it would get silent. When I would unpause it, there it would go again.

I know it sounded like there was a conversation going on but I couldn't make out any of the words.


More

I ran across this linked to from Aaron Stewarts website Otaku-House which also has a really cool video called "16 millitary Wives" from a band called The Decemberists. I highly reconmend it!

No comments: