Recent Twitters

Friday, April 08, 2005

Arcanetimes Fan Club?

Welcome My Minions. I am Cheyenne Wright, and this is a link to the ARCANETIMES Fanatics Club. It will be the cornerstone of my Empire of Greatness(tm) for which I am destined.


too much? .... I can never tell anymore. Hows this....

Howdy! My name is Cheyenne and I've started this google group to give folks that read my comic a place to share ideas and give me feedback about my comic. It will also give them a chance to get to know me, and me a chance to know my readers better.


Better. You see... at a recent poker party James Ernest came up to me and told me I needed a better PR deparment. It seems that on his recent trip to GAMA he was showing off his new game and telling folks that I was going to be the artist on it. To which the reply was "oh yeah... she's good"

I am used to this. I've grown up with the name Cheyenne. Had it all my life. Up untill 4th grade folks would often think I was a girl. Thoughout high school I had to deal with clumsy attempts to embarass me by mocking my name.

Even now when my girlfriend Elizabeth and I are introduced it's often as "Cheyenne and Eli" -- to which the intoductee inferrs that I, the 6 foot 4 bearded one is Eli... and that the beautiful love of my life is an exotic dancer (not that there is anything wrong with that - some of my best friends are exotic dancers)

I can not change this perception of me... Alone. If only I could be
famous.

Help make me famous kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO understand. I could just about ditto your whole post... Except I'm only 6'3", no beard, and my wife and I's names are rarely confused. When they say "Terry & Jennifer", I am so clearly not a 'Jennifer' so they get it right by default. :)

Oh, and I have no desire to become famous.