Recent Twitters

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I love stories like these....

My 19 year-old (former foster) son, who has never been interested in politics, sat down with me and began silently watching about 10 minutes into it.About half an hour later he turned to me and said, "Dad, am I able to vote?". I told him he
would have to register but that yes, he could vote. I asked who he wanted to vote for, and he said "Kerry's the tall dude, right?". I said yes, and he said, "I'd vote for Kerry".

I asked him why, and he replied, "Because, I can tell if they were both captured by terrorists Kerry would keep telling them to go f*** themselves, and Bush would cry like a baby and tell them anything they wanted to know".

Today we registered him to vote. -- Proud Dad

You can read more about this from the Proud Dad, KOS, here.

No comments: