Recent Twitters

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Hey folks! Welcome to Arcane Times.

I’ll be on the road for the rest of the week. But if you are in San Jose this weekend I’ll be at the 60th World Science Fiction Convention (Worldcon) in the McEnery Convention Center, San José, California ( Thursday, August 29 through Monday, September 2, 2002 ) and say hi. Patrick Stewart will be there Friday night. ( More here. ). And it's not too late to buy a membership from Online Registration, using PayPal. One-day rates are here.
I’ll be running the Studio Foglio booth in the dealers room and hanging out with Savannah and the filkers in the evening ( possibly at the same time, depending on Savannah’s tolerance levels ). I’ll also be working on the last of the Savage Worlds: Evernight art so stop by and see me in action.

Till next time -- Cheyenne.

No comments: